President’s Council Levels and Benefits
In gratitude for your loyalty and generosity, we are working to create each President’s Council event, excursion, and activity as a special, enhanced experience you won’t forget—one that celebrates your Purdue pride and contributions.
We create opportunities for you to meet other accomplished Purdue leaders, alumni, and friends. Regardless of your giving level, the biggest benefit of your membership in the President’s Council family is interacting with others who share your passion for Purdue.
Other benefits and ways we say “thank you” include:
- Pregame events for home football games
- Future football bowl events
- Joint events with campus partners
- Regional events and dinners on campus
- Back to Class sessions on campus and in Naples, Florida
- Annual Purdue family cruises
- Official President’s Council name badge to wear at all Purdue events
- Access to podcasts and special videos
- Access to current news happening on campus
- Exciting new travel adventures and opportunities with the President’s Council family
- Recognition on Facebook/President’s Council website
- More to come—January 2018!
- Parking permit when visiting campus, up to four times per year (excludes Purdue employees)—contact us to receive this benefit
- Free admission to the Córdova Recreational Sports Center (Co-Rec) when visiting campus, up to four times per year (excludes Purdue employees)
- Special travel opportunities with the President and administrators
Keep in touch!
President’s Council impact on the record-breaking fiscal year that ended June 30: