Purdue Research Foundation Benefits
Purdue Research Foundation’s (PRF) contemporary benefit options provide our employees with the versatility to meet their needs and the freedom to enjoy their lives.
Comprehensive medical plan choices at competitive rates
- Choose from a standard PPO medical plan or one of two high deductible PPO plans with health savings accounts (HSA). HSA options include a PRF provided contribution (in addition to your own voluntary pre-tax contribution).
- Preventative dental, Rx, and vision coverage for anyone covered under your PRF medical plan.
- Additional pre-tax savings options are available with our Flexible Spending Accounts for health care or dependent care needs.
Today’s healthcare marketplace calls for an informed health care shopper
- PRF will give you access to a medical shopping tool to help you compare costs and analyze your medical spending history.
Excellent options for future retirement planning
Planning early for those much anticipated retirement years is simple at PRF. We have a defined contribution plan with a generous employer contribution of ten percent. If you want to save even more, you can elect to contribute a pre-tax percentage of your pay. We also have dedicated investment professionals who are ready to advise you along the way.
Generous amounts of paid leave options
PRF believes that our employees need time away from the office to relax, pursue personal interests/ventures, heal, etc. and we have a variety of leave options to provide our employees with opportunities to do just that. Options include: Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Business/Holiday and Military Leave.
Live in a great community
An area rich in history and arts that is full of exciting things to do and experience:
An assortment of voluntary benefit options
- Whatever your needs are, it’s likely that we have an insurance option available for you. Options include: dental, critical illness, life, auto, home, pet, legal, and accident.
- Voluntary short-term disability coverage is available for clerical/service staff.
- Employees are automatically enrolled in accidental death and dismemberment insurance with PRF paying 100% of the premium for the employee.
- All employees are automatically enrolled in long term disability insurance with PRF paying for 50% of the premium for the employee.
Life is not on hold just because you go to work
Balance is vital and PRF offers many different ways for our employees to balance their work and personal life. These include: flexible work arrangements (dependent upon the position), Purdue University tuition fee remission (subject to program), discounted fees to join the University Recreational Sports Center, local retailer discount program, casual Fridays, employee appreciation events, and a beautiful campus setting to enjoy.
*This information is intended only to highlight and summarize the various benefits experienced by PRF employees. This information is not fully representative of the details associated with the mentioned options. Full details should be obtained from plan documents and questions may be directed to Human Resources.